HOW DO WE KNOW WHAT IS REAL? WHERE DO THE PATHS BETWEEN FACT & FICTION CROSS?

Perhaps we are drawn to people, places, objects for a reason. In order to locate ourselves we continually make connections.

Friday 9 April 2010

Tokyo Blue

It seemed to come out the blue. And that was how I was feeling, so it was apt. Yet it was a darker shade of blue. Darker even than Tokyo Blue. It was like driving along at high speed and suddenly noticing your turning. And then just for a few seconds everything slows right down while you try and figure out what to do.

I couldn't let my eyes settle on anything. I was surrounded by connections, memories. Everywhere I looked there was meaning without clarity.

"We need to accelerate this decision." I was trying hard to put my foot on the pedal but we weren't going any faster. In fact we weren't going anywhere.