HOW DO WE KNOW WHAT IS REAL? WHERE DO THE PATHS BETWEEN FACT & FICTION CROSS?

Perhaps we are drawn to people, places, objects for a reason. In order to locate ourselves we continually make connections.

Monday 14 December 2009

Baggage

Wherever I go I seem to carry a lot of baggage, I can't help it. I've noticed lately that my bags have become so prominent its getting unattractive - I've been told as much. (There's no escaping it - after a tiring day I have just looked up the word 'getting' in the on-line thesaurus and what word should appear but 'bag*'. The asterisk meaning 'informal/non-formal usage'. At least that appears to be a light-weight bag). How nice it would be to frolic along freely - to have freedom in the bag.

Maybe I've always had a lot of baggage? The best way to deal with this is to make a feature of it. Perhaps I can become a walking installation?